Is your home making you sick? Scientist reveals the chemicals and health hazards in every room – and warns against soap and even buying soft toys for kids

An Australian environmental scientist  and building biologist has revealed how your home could be making you sick – and advises against using antibacterial soap, unfiltered tap water and soft toys for children.

Nicole Bijlsma, who is based in Melbourne, strongly believes that many of the common household products we use and practices we have are harming our health, causing cancers, disrupting our hormones and lowering our IQ.

She deciphered some of the main issues in each room of the house – including walls, dust, fragrances and electromagnetic fields – and offered easy fixes for the problems.

Read more of the original article from DailyMail