Using bleach to clean your home could create toxic airborne pollutants ‘which can irritate your eyes, nose and throat and damage your lungs’

Cleaning your home with bleach could put you at risk of an array of health problems, a study suggests.

Scientists discovered fumes from bleach cleaning products reacted with chemicals given off by air fresheners.

And when exposed to light – either sunlight or from lamps – they can mix together to form toxic airborne particles, known as secondary organic aerosols (SOAs).

Read more of the original article from DailyMail